NO TIE ROD END REMOVAL REQUIRED!
PERFECT FOR THE MECHANIC or D.I.Y.
HIGH QUALITY RAKBOOT®
UNIVERSAL FITTING STRETCH STEERING RACK BOOTS
• Replace Steering Rack Boots on the vehicle in minutes!
• No need to remove tie rods ends!
• No need to clean tie rod ends!
• Fits over 90% of standard vehicles plus many 4x4’s and SUV’s
• No special fitting tools required!
• Manufactured using Micro Stretch Technology™
• Manufactured in a certified QS-9000 facility
Rakboot® has 3 trimming points to adjust the boot size for clamping at any one of its 4 clamping points.
Replace steering rack boots on the vehicle using the Patented Raksok® fitting sleeve. Pat.No. 2004901252
Using Rakboot® & Raksok® you can easily replace most steering rack boots in minutes without removing the tie rod ends. Therefore no wheel alignments are required. Rakboot® saves labour time! There is no need to clean dirty tie rod ends as the Raksok® keeps the inside of the Rakboot® clean and protected from damage during the entire fitting process!
The Raksok® is a patented
disposable fitting sleeve that
is supplied with every
genuine Rakboot® kit purchased.
Rakboot® with Raksok® make
all other steering boots and
fitting methods seem primitive
Rakboot® kit contents:
2 x RB002 Rakboots®
1 x Patented Raksok® fitting sleeves
2 x Breather tube plugs
4 x Boot clamps
1 x Fitting instructions
Australia and New Zealand Guarantee
The Rakboot® is guaranteed for 2 years or 40,000kms. This warranty covers the original owner for the replacement, free of charge of the Rakboot®. ProductsThat Work® replace the Rakboot® and pay the workshop* directly for the reasonable cost of labour to re-fit the Rakboot®.
* To claim under this guarantee you must keep the original invoice from the workshop that fitted your Rakboot®, or your original receipt from place of purchase to claim a replacement boot. This guarantee excludes modified vehicles and consequential, accidental damage or abuse. No claim will be recognized unless authorised by PTW® before work